Selenite System Directory
Previously Lunar System and previously-er Silver System; also called Selequartz System in some places or as a username.
- Host frequently goes by Maury or Maisie but may use other names. A name not on this list is almost always one of host's names.
Host types with relatively proper but imperfect syntax (such as capitalizing the first letter of sentences, but sometimes
not proper nouns, and sometimes discluding ending punctuation). They use a wide variety of icons to suit a wide variety of kins,
and use Kagamine Len and My Melo stickers on Whatsapp. Because host is genderfluid, it's not a good idea to try to identify them
based on their usage of pronouns or gender expression!
cohosts (with identifiers)
- Blair (previously Ace) types all lowercase in an extremely casual manner, often writing "-in" instead of "-ing",
replacing 'to' and 'for' with 2 and 4. Blair uses Kuromi stickers on whatsapp and may refer to themself colloquially with
sometimes derogatory or feminine language like "queen", "slut" and "bitch". Blair swears more frequently than host and
their fellow cohosts and is more likely to reclaim slurs. In calls, their voice may be noticably higher in pitch.
- Rin types all lowercase, often uses caps for excitement/emphasis, and uses many ! where ! are needed. Her icons are
almost always Kagamine Rin and she uses Kagamine Rin stickers on Whatsapp. She almost always uses she/her pronouns,
except for occassionally using vampire-related pronouns. Rin has more childlike interests and might talk about My Little Pony
or coloring. Rin uses orange and yellow to identify herself most frequently.
- Sera types all lowercase and very rarely uses inflection to signify his tone, but uses ending punctuation the most
frequently out of the cohosts. It can be hard to tell when he's joking. Although his pronouns are not consistent, he usually
accepts he/him. Sera identifies himself most frequently with the colors pastel blue and (less frequently) yellow, as well as
symbolism relating to angels or heaven. He is a nonhuman alter and more likely to refer to himself as an angel or seraph
than as a human. His presentation is soft, but mostly masculine.
uncommon and rare fronters
- Eli who may be mistakenly referred to as Eustass
- Hasi who may be mistakenly referred to as Yuki
- Clover who may be mistakenly referred to as Sage